Sunday, July 8, 2012

Courageous

I watched the movie Courageous tonight with my roommate. Of course, I cried. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Afterwards my roommate and I were talking about our dads and how thankful we are to have them in our lives. They took the challenge and have continued to live their lives to bring glory to God. I can only hope that men of all ages will stand up, take charge of their family, and lead them the way that Lord desires. Not just because of a movie but because it’s the right thing and the only thing to do. The harder you work to build godly children the more likely they will grow up to be godly men and women, leaders of the next generation, godly moms and dads and spouses. I promise I’ll do my part as I teach them in school, as I am an aunt and an honorary aunt. Let’s be courageous together.

No comments:

Post a Comment