Friday, December 17, 2010

Departure Deadline

Dear Friends,

I recently sent this letter out to everyone I knew. I am praying peace about the decision.


*******************
Dear faithful followers,

The time of departure is drawing near and decisions are being made whether I will be able to leave in January. My Wycliffe supervisor needs to know the stats of where I stand.

At this moment I need to receive $900 more monthly support in order to be released for my faith date of January 20th.

I am also in need of $2,925 for on time gifts (such as plane ticket, set up costs, language training, etc)

Deadline= Friday, December 24th

If you have considered supporting me on a regular basis or feel compelled to join my team right now, this is the time!

Please contact me if you are planning to partner with the specific amount...before signing up so that I am aware before the time it takes for everything to be processed, so I can figure it into the overall percentage.

What happens if you do not meet this deadline?
- I will not be able to attend the January training (POC) in Papua New Guinea
- The school will have to wait longer for me and positions need to be filled.
- I will attend the August 2011 training and start teaching in November, which is more difficult seeing as the school year will have already begun.
- There may be complications with my visa for PNG

What happens if you DO meet this deadline?
- I leave for PNG in the middle of January.
- After the POC training, beginning Jan. 26th, I will be more prepared to deal with language and cultural difference and enter the mission center with friends from the course.
- I will start teaching the end of April allowing me to settle in and adjust before the new school year begins in July 2011.

I am thankful for those of you who have prayed with me, cried, rejoiced, encouraged, and shared your life with me. I am glad you have joined me on this journey!

Will you put your faith in the God of the impossible to bring 100% in by my deadline, December 24th?

Until all have heard,
Amanda Wulff
To send financial gifts through the mail: make checks payable to Wycliffe Bible Translators, attach a note saying "this is for the ministry of Amanda Wulff, account #213011" Mailing address Wycliffe Bible Translators, P.O. Box 628200, Orlando, FL 32862-8200
*** Again, please let me know the specific amount so I add it to my records****

No comments:

Post a Comment