Thursday, November 4, 2010

45%!!!

I am currently at 45% of my monthly support!

Praise the Lord for his faithfulness and provisions!

Thank you for your prayers and for continuing to interceed on my behalf!

Pray as I have a few opportunities this week to share about what God is doing around the world through Wycliffe Bible Translators and what he is doing in and through me.

I am looking for opportunities to share. If you know of people you can share with or would like me to talk to, please let me know. Here some ideas of ways I can go about sharing ...


- Share in a small group settings
- speak at churches or Bible study/sunday school class

- AWANA
- a group of friends
- on one one at coffee shops
- visit at someones house over dinner or lunch
- Chapel at school
- Staff meeting

etc.

These are only a few opportunities. Please pray about ways you can be apart of what God is doing or a way that you can partner with me as I strive to expand my network of friends as I follow God's leading for my life.




Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment