Friday, November 12, 2010

MY VIDEO IS HERE!!!!

The Story Behind the Video

During my training this summer I ran into two people who had created videos to promote their ministry with Wycliffe. Both of them were well done. I wanted one and I kept thinking, how are you going to do a video like that? Then it hit me, I have many friends from college who are computer GENIUSES! So I called my friend Adam and left a message with some specifics regarding what I was looking for. He called back a little while later and said he was helping develop a nonprofit organization called Wellwater Productions that does biographies for Christian ministries around the world. He was excited to do this for me, and that it how it all began!

How awesome is God! I was so excited that these two things had come together like they did, I know God will be glorified through this video! Enjoy..

Amanda Wulff-Ministry in Papua New Guinea from Adam C. Erickson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment