Saturday, November 6, 2010

My adorable family

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd brag about my family for a second.
My sister, my friend Elizabeth, and I took my nieces trunk or treating at my sister's church on Halloween. Aren't they cute! The three on the left are my oldest sisters kids: Katie, Sydney, and Alena. The little one in green is my second sister's daughter, Piper. They just came back from Papua New Guinea. Here on furlough. That made it even more special!
My sister in law took her kids to pick a pumpkin and I just can't get enough of these guys! Here is a picture of my brothers little ones: Rhyan and Boone.
There is just something about Fall! I LOVE it! Too bad North Carolina has weird seasons. We went from hot 80 degree weather to 30 degrees in a few days. Oh well! I enjoyed a picnic with my nieces the other day before it was too cold. We ended up feeding most of the sandwiches to the fish...go figure! Good times though. This doesn't have anything to do with my family, but I just have to share it. My friends Caleb and Meagan got married the other day. It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. They are such a cute couple and I wish the best for them. When it was time to throw the bouquet, which ...might I add, is the dread almost ALL single woman, WHY do we do it anyways, I decided to stand in the back. I even told someone next to me that I was just going to hold my hands out and if, for some reason, it lands in them I will have caught them. WELL...Meagan threw the bouquet so hard it began to fly OVER my head...which meant I had to catch it. You don't let the bouquet hit the ground. So here I am...holding a bouquet thinking "I am still going overseas...this doesn't change anything!" haha...we'll just say I heard about this for a while afterwards. :)
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment