Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here I Go!

Well folks, this is it! My house is cleaned, my bags are packed, and my toes are freezing! Not for long though. Soon my sandals will be a WONDERFUL thing!
The last few days have been a whirlwind but very very good. My friend Elizabeth threw me a goodbye party. It was nice to relax and see everyone. Mks know how to say goodbye!

I also received a goodbye party from my friends who I use to teach with at Metrolina Christian Academy. It was nice to see them again and share a little more about what I will be doing. Thanks MCAers. I will miss and love you! I learned so much there and have great memories! My friends from my church small group took me to Buffalo Wild Wings. If you've never been...GO! It's amazing. Thanks guys. I will miss you very much. Thanks also for your encouraging letters. Thanks for challenging me in my faith and living life with me!


I love this picture of me with my car. My last time with my car filled to it's limits! It's probably very happy about that actually! In my car is all my stuff (except 2 things that my friend took) for my shipment to PNG. Oh boy! I know, it's weird for a single gal to have a wagon but I LOVE my wagon. She has done me well. Taking this picture I thought of all the things that could "bust" or "burst" like...my tires, my tears, my heart! Anyways. All that to say...let's go!


I love you all. I will do my best to put up more posts. Won't have pictures up for a few months cause it takes a long time to get them up and to download. Thanks for understanding!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment