Saturday, January 8, 2011

JEHOVAH JIREH!

Jehovah Jireh, my provider
His grace is sufficient for me
Do you remember this song from childhood? God is our provider!
Look how God has shown over and over again how he has provided for my needs. Here are some ways:
- I received 48% of my monthly support in 7 days
- My PNG visa came in only 3 weeks (usually takes 2-3 months)
- My flight and training are paid for
- A friend bought me a new computer
- Someone has offered to buy my car
- A friend told me to get prescription for Malarone (malaria medicine), take it to Walmart along with my insurance card and it will be free. IT WAS! Saved me $750!
- someone bought me a rain jacket
- another friend printed off my prayer cards and gave them to me a gift
- a GPS was given to me
- I received a grant that will pay off my college loans for the next two years! It pay all my loans but will certainly be a great help for those two years.
- I have 37 monthly donors, 33 one-time givers, and MANY prayer partners...so many that I don't even know them all!
- Provided me with flexible jobs during this time, and the payments I have had on a monthly base were not required of me to pay!
- I have found great deals on items I have been searching for and people have been so generous!
God said His name was JEHOVAH JIREH....which means, "the provider"
May I never forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment