Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Best Good Teacher




I received this letter from one of my second grade students today and thought I would share it with you. It is typed as she wrote it but I will put the correct words, for clarification, in parenthesis.


Dear miss Wolf,
       I Like you. you are my best teacher. and a good teacher and the best teacher and you are nice and I Like you'r haar (hair). I Like you the best you are the very best teacher. and very good teacher. you can teach me very meny (many) things. Love Lidy


Some things I learned:

#1 We need to review letter writing
#2 We need to review what makes a sentence
#3 I need to write my name on the board
#4 I am loved and apparently...I am the best, good teacher






3 comments:

  1. Awwww :-) (ok, this one is even later than the one on the December 15th post, but still :-)) The letter was sweet, but your list afterwards cracked me up. :-D
    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete